Monastic Experience Retreat Young People
Are you under 35 and looking to experience something new?
This retreat offers young adults an opportunity to step away from the every day and experience the life of a Benedictine monk. Together you will follow the monks' daily routine and join in group discussions with members of the community whose wisdom may help to enrich your life.
Have fun, discover new friendships, and experience a monastic community at close quarters.
What does it involve?
- Spend time with other young people as you participate in a range of activities
- Share in the life and prayer of the monastic community
- Take part in reflective group discussion
- Walks and trips to places of interest in the local area
This full board retreat includes the following:
- Breakfast buffet selection (hot and cold)
- Two-course lunch
- Two-course dinner
- Hot drinks and homemade cakes or biscuits
If you would like to take part in this retreat, send us an enquiry using the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Over 35? Take a look at our Monastic Experience Retreats for all ages in July and November.